Ahhh Fall, one of my favorite seasons of the year. Excuse me while I do a little dance. Currently on countdown til the first day of autumn. I love the crisp cool air with fall festivals, hay rides, and painted pumpkins.
I love the time of the year when the leaves start to change to fall colors. I get to wear my hoodies or comfy sweaters with my favorite jeans and boots! Cozy up with a blanket, a hot mug of hot chocolate, and just savoring it in front of a fire. The days get shorter and it gets darker quicker too.
2019 Fall bucket list
Things to do:
1. Do a photo session with my new handy dandy photography camera with cute pumpkins and different sizes too that is staged on hay bales of the grand kids in their adorable fall outfits. 🎃 🍁
2. Visit Niagara Falls to see the beautiful waterfalls for a awesome Fall road trip with my hubby and take some epic photos of nature ❤️
3. Bonfires are my favorite thing to do in fall with the night cool air to be able to sit around the fire with the family with s’mores. 😋 Telling spooky tales!
4. Go to Haunted Houses and get my spook on! 👻
5. Have movie night with eerie scary movies. 🦇
6. Ride on a hay ride with my grands!
7. Go to the pumpkin patch and pick out some different sized pumpkins 🎃
8. Visit some Fall festivals will be so much fun! 🍁🍁🍁
9. Host a haunted house party! Fun Fun! 🎃 👻 🦇
10. Craft day making wreaths, flower arrangements for tables, etc
I am a big kid around the holidays LOL. I love to decorate my home with holiday decor with pumpkins, with fun halloween decor also, inside and outside too.
It is a time to just have fun with your family! Enjoy each other. Life is beautiful!
I am living life to the fullest each day! Blessed, Thankful and Grateful
– Bucket List Living Blog