Ahhh Fall, one of my favorite seasons of the year. I love the crisp cool air with fall festivals, hay rides, and painted pumpkins.
I love the time of the year when the leaves start to change to fall colors. I get to wear my hoodies or comfy sweaters with my favorite jeans and boots! Cozy up with a blanket, a hot mug of hot chocolate, and just savoring it in front of a fire. The days get shorter and it gets darker quicker too. Here is my Fall bucket list!
2019 Fall bucket list:
1. Do a photo session with my new handy dandy photography camera that I got with for my birthday with pumpkins staged on hay bales of the grand kids. 🎃 🍁
2. Visit Niagara Falls to see the beautiful waterfalls for a awesome Fall road trip with my hubby ❤️
3. Bonfires are my favorite thing to do in fall with the night cool air sitting around the fire with the family with s’mores. 😋 Telling spooky tales!
4. Go to Haunted Houses and get my spook on! 👻
5. Have movie night with eerie scary movies. 🦇
6. Ride on a hay ride with my grands!
7. Go to the pumpkin patch and pick out some different sized pumpkins 🎃
8. Visit some Fall festivals will be so much fun! 🍁🍁🍁
9. Host a haunted house party! Fun Fun! 🎃 👻 🦇
10. Craft day making wreaths, flower arrangements for tables, etc
I am a big kid around the holidays LOL. I love to decorate my home with holiday decor inside and outside too.
It is a time to just have fun with your family! Enjoy each other. Life is beautiful!
I am living life to the fullest each day! Blessed, Thankful and Grateful
– Bucket List Living Blog